.

.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Avery!!

Sweet Avery,

It is so hard to believe you are already a 1 year old! Where did the time go? It has been absolutely amazing to watch you grow and change over the last year! It makes me a little sad to look back at photos and videos that we have taken of you over the year; you are growing up way too fast! You are such a little lady these days!

I am so blessed to be your Momma! Everyday I get to spend with you is such a gift to me and I cherish every moment! Thank you for being such a sweet and wonderful daughter!

Your birthday was a full, yet relaxing day for us. We spent the morning doing our usual. You took a great nap which allowed me to get ready and get some things done around the house. You helped me take down your birthday party decorations. We ate leftover pasta salad together for lunch. We took a trip to Walmart to get a few things and to browse around. We played and hung out in the afternooon. And finally we met Daddy at Chick-fil-a for dinner (yum!). You had fun playing in the play area! And you slept 12 hours! Oh, and I can't forget...you tried ice cream for the first time! You loved it! What a wonderful birthday you had!!

I love you with all my heart precious!





You were so social at Chick-fil-a!

You love flowers these days...so we went to the fake flower isle to check them out!


lots of giggles!

"Hi Mom"

Playing with your party decorations


eating pasta salad for the first time

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Avery is so adorable and she looks SO MUCH like you! I can't believe you are a Mom...and of a 1 year old! Crazy!

meg + andy said...

ADORABLE birthday girl!