.

.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Avery's Party Weekend- Part II

Avery had so much fun at her party! At first she was a bit overwhelmed with all the people, but she quickly warmed up and had a great time with all her guests! I have so many photos to share! These photos are from before the party started! And of course...they are backwards. I thought she was just precious in her cute birthday outfit! My friend Heather made her tutu and headband! Thank you again sweet friend!

Believe me...there are more pictures coming!


It looks like she is telling us she is turning 1!



Her very own cake!




The food table



So many cupcakes!

Birthday girl in action...

Pre party photoshoot in our front yard! It was such a beautiful day!








2 comments:

Dani said...

Happy Birthday Avery!! I loved your birthday outfit! It looked like a fun party. I can't wait to have lots of fun with you when we move to Colorado! Love your friend to be, Jane :)

Unknown said...

Wow Ash, everything looks so beautiful and delicious! I love the colors, so bright an festive. Happy Birthday to Avery:)