.

.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy Weekend

To kick off our busy weekend, Muttie and Pop Pop came to visit! We spent practically an entire day finding the perfect patio furniture set for our house. It was such a sweet gift to us for my birthday and house warming gift. Thank you so much guys! We are so excited for the warm weather so we can sit outside on our deck and enjoy it! We also went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Muttie's birthday. Avery loved her mac & cheese! It was the first time we actually ordered her something at a restaurant. She kept going back and forth between Mommy and Daddy wanting to give goooooey kisses! It was so cute! I'll take gooooooey mac & cheese kisses from Avery any day!

We were supposed to go skiing with Muttie and Pop Pop on Friday, but as we were heading up to Denver to take Avery to Grandma and Grandpa's, I-70 was closed due to the blizzard! So we ended up just going to my Dad's to hang out. Gabe and I still got to go on a lunch and movie date which was so much fun! Sadly we didn't take a picture, but we hadn't seen a movie in the theaters since I was pregnant. We saw Blind Side which we both loved! I'm sad I didn't take any pictures of Avery with Grandma and Grandpa! She had a blast hanging out at their house!


Yummy Mac & Cheese at Texas Roadhouse!

kisses!
Numbered List
Font size
Bold Italic

Muttie and Pop Pop

No comments: