.

.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our Saturday!

G and I red boxed Julie & Julia last night. I had no idea what the movie was even about (we are so out of the loop when it comes to movies), but I was pleasantly surprised that it was about blogging and cooking! I honestly just saw that it was based on two true stories, we always love true stories! When I got in the car, I asked G to please forgive me if it was a pure chickflick. Sure enough...it was! BUT, G is such a incredible husband, he sat and watched the entire movie with me and didn't once complain! How sweet he is! He just kept saying "I'm interested in what you are interested in!" I sure love him! I would recommend this movie to most women. It did drag on a little, but to me, it was inspiring!

G coaching! Have I mentioned was a great coach he is? I love watching him coach, it brings a lot of joy to my heart!

Avery hanging out at Daddy's wrestling tournament! She lights up when she actually sees Daddy coaching. Once she saw him she kept pointing at him saying "dada, dada"! We were happy the tournament was in town and it surprisingly got done very early compared to most tournaments! That was a sweet surprise for our family. We actually got to hang out with Daddy on a Saturday! That has been rare lately!


Avery got to see her Muttie and Pop Pop briefly in the morning. They stayed the night so they could go up skiing. They got here after she went to bed, so they were only able to get some early morning Avery love before they left.

No comments: