.

.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A little catch up...

I'm super busy preparing for my sisters baby shower that is at our house this weekend. So I will keep this short, but here are a few pictures from last weekend. We spent some time working in the yard and Muttie came to stay for a night, which was a ton of fun!

It will be a busy rest of the week and weekend with preparations and family coming into town. I'm so excited and I love how my sisters shower is coming together! I will be taking a ton of pictures!

I hope you are all doing well and having a wonderful week!!


Avery and Muttie were playing a game!


Hello Muttie!

Muttie bought Avery a new pair of shoes! She loved them and didn't want to leave the store until they were hers. Uh oh...the love of shoes has started early for Avery!

My little helper!

She loved watching me rack...

Reading with Daddy!

No comments: