.

.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Family Weekend -Baby Shower Day

Jenny's baby shower turned out wonderfully and I had a blast hosting it at our house! My mom and Steph were also hosts; they were a huge help! Here are many, many photos from the day...

Sisters, Grandma and Mom...

Avery with her Great Grandma, Gigi

She loves having parties!




Avery was helping Jenny...

Kyle with Grandma Eileen





























I love my nephew!

With her Auntie Ash

Avery with her Auntie Cathy

My two prego sisters! The shower was for Jenny ( in the middle)

Aunt Diana with Kyle

Ash and Cathy

Mom with her friend Sharon


Aunt Becky creating a beautiful arrangement



Table centerpiece


Cute boy clothes for Dawson Coby...


Favors

Kyle with his Daddy!

Uncle Dave taught Avery how to Moooo!

Uncle Gabe hanging out with Kyle


My nephew, David Kyle Shaw

Eating bananas with Uncle Dave

No comments: