.

.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Love our girlies!

I'm linking up to Kelly's Korner today since I am a Mom of all girls!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to show off our sweet girlies! For some reason I always thought I would have all boys, but I couldn't be more thankful to be a Momma to these two girls! They are both such a joy and delight! I love watching them grow up and seeing their unique personalities come to the surface. I just pray I can be the Momma they deserve!

Growing up with sisters of my own, I know how special the "sister bond" is and I'm so happy they get to share such a bond and friendship with one another. Yes, I spend a lot of my days right now managing "sharing" between the two and teaching "gentleness", but I love seeing the love they have for one another. They adore each other! It melts my heart when I see and capture moments such as this...

My sisters and I came up with this quote years ago...it's so true and such a gift!

"We're friends cause we're sisters...
We'll always be friends cause we'll always be sisters"

1 comment:

Renae said...

Love that quote!! Your girls are precious.