.

.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Denver Christmas

We went up to my Dad's house in Denver on Christmas afternoon to celebrate Christmas with them.  The girls were thrilled they had more presents to open! We enjoyed spending time up there; playing with new presents, ping pong madness, and dancing! Gabe will be happy for me to tell you that he beat me in ping pong multiple times. My step sister Ashley got Just Dance 4 for Christmas, so we all joined in the fun!

My Dad and Eileen were sweet to stay with the girls while they slept on Christmas night so Gabe and I could go see a movie. I was so tired and wasn't too interested in seeing a movie, but Gabe really wanted to see Lincoln, so I agreed! Well, I slept through most the movie! Gabe really liked it, but for me, it was a very uncomfortable, expensive, and long nap! :)  I know, I'm pathetic. I really have a hard time staying up late these days!

Thanks for a wonderful Christmas, Dad and Eileen! We love you guys! It was great to see all of you!

Our future little tennis star showing off her new dollhouse and tennis racquet!

Our other little star napping before heading to Grandma and Grandpa's!






 Just Dance 4!




 Sweet love for Aunt Madi!

 Avery loves playing with Aunt Ash!

 It took about two minutes for them to pass out in the car. Can you tell they had fun at Grandma and Grandpa's? 
We were on our way to Kansas for another Christmas...

No comments: