.

.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Eve

We went to a beautiful Christmas Eve service just the four of us. Gabe worked the next two services while the girls and I had a quiet night at home. After they went to bed, I got busy filling stockings and getting their "Jesus" gifts ready. We don't leave Santa out, but in our house, he is simply the deliverer of Jesus' gifts.










Our big gift to the girls was their "remodeled" dollhouse. Some friends of ours gave us this dollhouse bookcase a few years back and until now we've just used it in Avery's closet. I got the idea off Pinterest to add wallpaper, etc. There are still some final touches I want to add, but I enjoyed doing this for the girls.



2 comments:

Barb said...

Perfect in every way!

Unknown said...

Love those Christmas dresses! And you did a great job on the doll house - what a fun gift:)