.

.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful, low key Thanksgiving. My Mom came to join us and we ordered our Thanksgiving meal from whole foods! Not cooking was the way to do it this year! The food was very delicious and we splurged with a wide variety of amazing desserts! The weather was beautiful so we were able to spend a lot of time outside, which included playing tennis on our driveway and on a court at the park! My Mom also stayed home with the girls the night before Thanksgiving so Gabe and I could go see a movie. It had been 2 years since we had gone to the movies; we usually see one a year. We're so happy you joined us Mom, thanks for everything! We love you!


Everyone tickle Sophie!



Snuggle time with Yaya!



Gabe studying up on YouTube...he did a great job carving our turkey!

"Ta Da!"

Time to fly with Daddy! 
(Yes, we put our tree up before Thanksgiving, but we hadn't decorated it yet)

These girls love playing tennis!
Oh and by the way...Gabe and I went to play on a court and I beat him for the 3rd time. He is determined to beat me. We aren't competitive at all! :)


1 comment:

Gabe Jenkins said...

Technically that was just the second time you beat me...Right? Perhaps I'm choosing to block out certain memories!