.

.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Behind....again.

Do you see a theme here? I can't seem to get a grip! I feel behind on a lot of life's "to do's" and I can't seem to figure out how to get everything accomplished. Whether its blogging, laundry, cleaning, printing out photos ( I''m way behind), random projects, etc. I am just plain behind in life. Does anyone else feel like this? I hope I'm not the only one...

I'm not giving up though!

A few weekends ago, I took the girls up to Denver to see some of my family. My half sister, Cindy, and her daughter Kendall were visiting from Florida. They had never met the girls so it was great to have a pool day with them! We always love seeing Grandma and Grandpa too!


Avery had so much fun with Kendall! Kendall was so sweet to help me with the girls throughout the day! She is such a sweet 9 year old!



My sister, Cindy







Grandma and Avery shared an ice cream cone!



Pure delight!


Sophie slept in the shade while at the pool




So much fun swimming with Grandma!



No comments: