.

.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Haircut and Sunshine!

This week Avery got her first official haircut. Up until now, I have been cutting her hair, but we decided it was time to get it done by a professional! It looks absolutely adorable and I love the layering! Avery did so well and sat very still. We told her she was sitting in a "princess chair", which she loved! She didn't smile much, she was just so interested. After she was done she ran around like she felt so beautiful with her new do!

The finished product!










Also this week, Avery and I enjoyed some fun in the sun last week in our backyard. I decided to blow up her tiny baby pool and let her play with the hose. This was the first time getting her pool out this summer since we have been so blessed to have an actual pool to go to, which we do a lot! She loves to swim! But, on this particular morning, we had a blast eating grapes in the sun and spraying eachother with water! I was happy to work on my tan too! Sophie stayed nice and cool while napping inside!








No comments: