.

.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wheat Harvest

After spending some time in Kansas while Gabe worked a wheat harvest, I now know much more about farming. I should say I knew nothing about farming, but there is a lot of hard work and detail to the process. Gabe worked for two weeks and the girls and I spent about five days out there. Unfortunately, it rained a lot while we were there, so Gabe couldn't harvest on a few of the days. I was a bit thankful because we were able to spend some time with him! Thanks to Muttie and Pop Pop for letting us stay so long and being such good hosts! We love you guys!




I will let the photos do the rest of the talking...





This girl was on the go the entire time we were out there! She had a blast!




Sophie meeting her Great Grandma, June, for the first time












Pop Pop is a volunteer firefighter! Avery got to drive this truck! Pop Pop...send over some of those photos!



























Tea party!



What's farming without getting a little dirty?





So proud of you Gabe, thanks for working so hard! Avery continues to tell Gabe weeks after, "Good job farming Daddy". So cute!









No comments: