.

.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Skysox Date

I surprised Gabe with a date to the Skysox game the other night, we had a blast! It was a perfect night for baseball! It was nice to spend some time together, especially before the next two weekends. Gabe is heading to California this weekend and I'm going to Virginia next weekend. A date was definitely necessary before we head our opposite directions. My sweet sister Ashley came down from Denver to stay with Avery. It worked out perfectly, we put Avery to bed early and Ash just hung out! Thanks so much for coming down Ash! After the game we hit up DQ for some yummy blizzards! I think Gabe was very happy with the surprise date! I was most excited about spending time with him and the ice cream to follow the game, of course! I sure love my husband!



Our seats were right behind the Visitors dugout...Gabe insisted that my toes be in this picture


No comments: