.

.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE - Wedding Dress

Today for Kelly's tour, it is show your WEDDING DRESS day! I just love going back and looking at these photos. They remind me how incredible our wedding day was! As a bride, I have never felt more beautiful. I know that is the Lord's desire. As I worked on this post, the Lord impressed upon me that he wants me and every other woman to feel that beautiful and loved every single day!

Here is my dress!












Here are a few pictures of the day I found my wedding dress! It was actually the first dress I tried on. I loved it right away, but I wanted to go ahead and try on a few different styles before deciding. I narrowed it down to two. I kept going back and forth, but every time I put on MY dress, I simply felt like a BRIDE! It was the one!


My Mom, Grandma, Sister Jenny and friend Stacia helped me pick out my dress!

I was very happy with my decision!



6 comments:

Tara G. said...

Yes, and amen! And think how beautiful we'll be when we meet Him- how incredible He'll be! Back to earth- you looked fantastic! I love the first photo!

Caroline said...

Very pretty. You were a beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

You looked beautiful & baby Avery is darling!

Laura and Ryan said...

I love the dress! So pretty. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of the details of my dress! Good idea!

Steph Shaw said...

You are such a beautiful bride! I love your dress.

Aishlea said...

Hi! Thanks for the compliment and visiting my blog! You were a beautiful bride and your dress was so pretty!

Nice to "meet" you! I love finding new blogs to read.