.

.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Project #3: Girls Room

I can't believe it's already October and even more so that I haven't blogged since JUNE!  I guess I have a few things or people keeping me busy, but I do hope to get back into the swing of posting on a regular basis!  

I'll start with a simple house project update. We finally got around to painting the purple accent wall the girls wanted in their room since we moved in.  

Before




The girls loved helping us paint!


 The wall will be complete once I have enlarged photos of both of them hung above their beds! 


 My sister Steph painted the canvas for me when I was in college. I love that I have been able to use it in the girls room the last few years. It drew the inspiration for the colors I used and it makes their room even more special to my heart! 


No comments: