.

.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Exciting week...

We had such an exciting and fun week! I have many blog posts to share, but before I get to them I want to show you what we've been up to. It's really starting to feel like summer which makes us so happy! We spend a lot of time outside these days!

The girls helped me pot flowers for our front porch!
Sophie observed while we potted the flowers...

The girls are really starting to play together, it's so fun to watch!


 Doing the "happy dance" because the Thunderbirds were practicing and literally flying right over our house! It was Air Force graduation week, one of our favorite weeks of the year!

 Aunt Diana and Uncle Don gave Sophie this awesome water table for her birthday! Both of the girls love it! We're going to have so much fun with it this summer!


Sophie was soaking herself!


Watching the Thunderbirds practice...again!  We love them! The church always has a picnic to watch the actual show on graduation day, so we also saw the real show!


I thank the Lord everyday I get to stay home with these girls! I'm thankful for my hard working husband who makes it possible for me to stay home! Thank you Gabe!

1 comment:

Steph Shaw said...

What sweet sisters. Looks like you all had fun together so cute!