.

.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Avery!

Avery's actual 3rd birthday, March 8th, started with waking her up with cinnamon rolls,singing and candles. This is a tradition we have carried on from my family. I will forever cherish the look of delight on her face when she realized we were singing to her, the cinnamon rolls were for her and it was HER birthday! So precious and I pray she feels that special every single day of the year, not only on her birthday.

Avery, you have brought so much joy to our lives over the last 3 years! We love you WAY BIG!




There is a funny story behind the way she holds up her 3 fingers. I was trying to teach her the "right" way of holding up 3 fingers, but Gabe kept showing her the "wrestling way". Gabe always tells her to say "3 backpoints", which she has done many times! I will keep working on teaching her the other way of holding up her 3 fingers. But for now, she likes being like Daddy and I'm more than okay with that!


We took the girls to Chick-fil-A for dinner to eat and play! Here is Avery enjoying her cake and ice cream on a break from playing.


No comments: