.

.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A sweet shower...

I was blessed this weekend with such a sweet baby shower for our baby girl we are expecting any day now. My sister Jenny was the official host, but everyone really contributed to make it a beautiful shower. It was also a great last minute surprise that my sister Steph could come out from Atlanta, thanks to my Aunt Diana! A big thanks to my sisters, Mom, Connie, Eileen, Aunt Diana and everyone else who contributed to the shower! I appreciate you all and thank everyone for your sweet blessings for our little girly!



It was a sweet and intimate shower, perfect for our second daughter!



Sweet Gabe took Avery to Chick-fil-A and the park so that I could enjoy and relax at the shower! That was so nice! Avery definitely had more fun with Daddy on a date! :)



This post is photo heavy!










Sarah is also expecting a little girl in September!


Aunt Diana with my beautiful niece, Quinlan



I just love my nephew, Coby!









The beautiful diaper cake!

No comments: