.

.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

When will she arrive?




Finally a day with no rain and the sun shining! We spent the morning at Garden of the Gods (trying to get this girly to come)! It was so nice to be outside! I can definitely tell I'm about ready to pop...the short "hike" we did got me huffing and puffing! Gabe showed off his photography skills and managed to get a few good maternity shots! As of right now, I'm just ready for this girly to come! I can't wait to meet her and see her face! We will be sure to give you any updates...I hope thats sooner rather than later!







You all should check out Gabe's blog! Find the link off to the right...



39 weeks!



Avery was looking at an airplane...





I love her new sunglasses!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love and prayers to the Jenkins family...soon to be family of FOUR!