.

.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

MOTHERHOOD




One of my new favorite stores, Motherhood Maternity. I always thought I wouldn't be a huge fan of maternity clothes, I thought wrong! I visited Motherhood for the first time the other night, I quickly learned that I could have bought half the store! The clothes feel amazing!! Up until now, I have been wearing my Bella Bands with my skirts for work and also my jeans on the weekends. As I have gotten bigger though, every time I sit down and get back up, I have to completely readjust what I'm wearing. I thought I could make that work for the entire pregnancy, I thought wrong! Maternity clothes, especially the jeans, are a little piece for Heaven! I love them. I walked out of that store with 2 pairs of jeans, a jean skirt (which is the best skirt every made), and a cute shirt I found on sale! I was very impressed by the reasonable prices at Motherhood. For some reason I always thought Motherhood would be super expensive, once again, I thought wrong! I came home the other night with such joy in my heart...I actually felt pretty again wearing the jeans I bought! I told Gabe over and over again, how much I loved Motherhood! I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Steph Shaw said...

Glad you found some stuff, Moshie! Glad you're enjoying Motherhood shopping experience!