.

.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cookies and Tea

Avery and I made Christmas sugar cookies together this week. She was such a big helper as usual! We had a lot of fun baking them together, but the end product was quite funny. Sweet Gabe faithfully reminded me over and over, " honey, it's the thought that matters" Ha! Well, we sure had fun and Avery was so cute decorating her cookies.

Our little baker!





Ooops! She dumped half the jar of sprinkles on her cookies!



Gabe and Sophie had fun watching us decorate




My Mom started a Christmas tradition a few years back of going to afternoon tea at Hotel Boulderado every year. For the last couple of years it has been just me and my mom, so it was fun this year to have my Grandma and sister Jenny join us! And, it was Sophie's first tea. I brought her with me because we are basically connected. She has no interest in a bottle! She was very happy to be at her very first tea. Gabe and Avery enjoyed a fun day together while we were gone.


Hotel Boulderado is so beautiful and they have such a lovely afternoon tea!


Thank you Mom!


Sophie adoring her Yaya!



Happy to see Auntie JJ!








Meeting her Gigi for the first time!


Jenny had to leave early which is why we isn't in these photos remaining...







No comments: