.

.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gabe turned 30!!


This past week Gabe turned 30 on 1.11.11! Because it was such a big birthday, I decided to surprise him over the course of a couple of weeks. First off, I surprised him with his present which was a flat screen TV. He has wanted one for so long, so I thought it would be the perfect gift. And it was! He was definitely surprised and impressed with my ability to pick it out, get it on sale, hide it in the basement, etc. It was fun surprising him with it on Rose Bowl day because his friend John was coming over to watch the game. Thanks to his mom and my mom for helping me get this gift for him!

Next, was his surprise party. I had it at Champps and for the most part he was completely surprised. He got a bit skeptical the afternoon of the party because my story was getting interesting. He thought I was planning something for his actual birthday, not the weekend before, so I think I caught him off guard. Regardless, he had a blast and we are so thankful to all of you who came! Thanks for making Gabe's birthday so memorable and special!

Lastly, on Gabe's actual birthday we found out what Baby J #2 is! For all of you who don't know already...you will have to wait for the reveal post! Stay tuned ...
Happy Birthday Gabe! You are such an amazing Husband and Daddy! We love you!

The birthday man!



Avery and Grandma had a blast playing with this pole!

Avery and Grandma playing!

Yummy Cake!

Muttie and YaYa

Avery with Muttie and Pop Pop

Ash and Eileen

Bobby, John and Gabe

John Hutton with his little guy, Aza

With my sister Ash

Shawn & Mary Yost and John & Jessica Zachman

My little sister Ash and her friend Alyssa

Bobby and Alexandra Rainbolt. Gabe grew up with Bobby. They live in Ft. Collins now. Thanks so much for making the drive to come to the party guys!

Billy Gabel and Gabe's Dad

Lots of Grandparents to love on Aves!

Avery so excited to see Daddy!


Surprise!

No comments: